Thursday, March 10, 2011

*EXPIRE post*

Sorry for the MIA, was busying with exams the past few weeks.
A update on cny & friends bday. lol.



Father~
mother ~
me ~
This little boy here is mix thai & indian. He is very cute okay! hahaha.


YIRU's 20th BDAY ~


20 secs! But i think they drank more than 20secs. lol~

See the bday girl face so red alrdy! lol.





LEMON ~



H. Kimkai also got go (:

boyfriend. errrr his face abit.... ya i know lol.

<3>
zzzz just act cute only.

ya they just took my cam and camwhore themselves.





yay sistaxzzxs forrevazxzxzxzx lol.

super high~ lol.

ahbengggggg ah ~







wah why i look so fat here. lol.






GRACEY's 21ST BDAY!
was held @ M-Hotel .






Bday girl <3>


LOVE THEM!



hehehe. ;x









belle bully me, my balloon so small :(

alicia & gracey ~

sbtf & jiejie ^^

SBTFs !

Irphan ur face .... idk what to comment lol.

I noe we majiam twins LOL!




















Ciaos ~

No comments: