Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Parents..

Damn I'm down with flu and sore throat again. zzz hate it! Initially it was only sore throat, then fever, and now flu. boo ~
Done with banking finance exam today. yay, do-able (:
Upcoming ones would be, accounting & writing for business.
After 3rd Dec, Im gonna self declare my holiday alrdy. lol.


Anyways ~
feel like sharing smthng with you guys..

One day when I was omw home from school, while waiting for train, I noticed this mother & daughter, her daughter was around 5-7 yrs old. She was really cute, and curious of many things around her. She was asking her mom this and that,
Daughter: "mommy, is the train coming alrdy?" ,
Mom: "Yes, my dear.. Its arriving in 3mins"
Daughter: " mommy, can we sit down later?".
Mom: " Yes of cos" *mom kissed daughter on her cheeks*

After seeing this, oh my ~ my heart just melted.
And so suddenly, I miss my mom & my mind rewinds back to the days when I was so rebellious..
I don't know why, but maybe because that reminds me of how much I made my mom cried & upset her in the past.
Realising.., since when was the last time I went out with my parents, talking to them, having meals with them, etc..
In my 18yrs of life, I finally understand that, no matter what happens, only our parents, will never give up on us and watch us die..
Also, It made me realised how much parents can sacrifice for their own kids, giving all the TLC to their children.
This is how noble a parents can be (:

Ironically.. we treat our love ones as friends, and friends as our love ones..
Not to deny, I hardly talk properly to my parents.
I mean like some times when my mom calls..
Mummy: "feng ah.. why didn't call mummy today ah?"
Me: "forget la hehe"
Mummy: "forget forget forget, next time don't know you'll totally forget me not!"
Me: "Hannah!~ okay la, sorry la *tsk*"
Mummy: " eat already not? "
Me: "mmm.."
Mummy: "k la, reach home call mummy ah!"
Me: "ah-nah, bye"
Me: * reached home & forgot to call mummy *


Sometimes when I think of how I talk to my mum, I just feel bad. Imagine Im in her shoe, how would I feel if my children treat me like this zzz. Though of it alrdy den feel cb. lol.

Still remember when I was in Sec 3, I always wanted my liberty to go out late, no curfews etc, but I had curfew. Whenever I go out I'd need to be back 12am, if not I'd be in deep shit.
And I remembered clearly telling my mom this..

(06 - 2007)Me: "If in the future I got a child, I confirm let my child go out late and wun give him/her curfew"

Mummy: "Ya ~ You're not a mother yet so you wun understand one, wait till you have a kid then make sure you say the same thing to me!"

Don't even need to wait till I've a child, now, I totally understand. Now (2010) I remember telling sherlin this " I will only let my child to stay out late once in a while, or maybe wait till I find she's able to takecare of herself, in another words, mature, then I let her loh."

LOL, totally different huh ~ As time passed, our thinking change, and we become more mature...


Thats all ppl, sorry for ending off so abruptly~ cos I cant stop sneezing omg!

So people, start talking to your parents nicely! & jio them out for lunch or dinner ;)
Sitting down,chit chat & have meals with them is actually a bliss :D


Nights ~

2 comments:

kammygkx said...

Hahahahahahaha. Cannot stop sneezing ah sbtf. :D <3

Yifeng said...

Ya , i really cant stop sneeqing. *innocent face* LOL!