Wednesday, November 10, 2010

black head.

My faded ash-green-to-brown hair. Pardon my hair, its so messy-looking. lol.


to

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tadah ~ black head (:








Movie preview with kelly, Megamind. Not bad can give it try, rate 3/5 (:







Bought myself a new watch that day. My DKNY's one, the strip spoilt alrdy :( so I just get one. Don't really like it @first.. but I love it ttm now. haha.




Hassan ~
Should introduce you this talated guy to all of you.
He was my primary school friend.
After since all of us left FPPS (Farrer Park Pri),
we weren't in contact, till there was a primary school meet up back last few months, I guess? Then I saw my dear friend Hassan knowns as Hizzy too.
After so long, when he talked to me yesterday, to ask me to vote and rate for this song called the 'Birthday Sex'. As requested, I did. Didnt bother to really ask or whatever.
So... till I-dont-know-why I suddenly asked him,
"did you sang the song you asked me to vote?!"
And he was like "yea, the verse and the back ground voice"
after, I was like "WAH"
Never would I believe he could actually rap and sing so well. omg, good job Hassan!

This is Hassan (:



Lets listen to his music. He made this song by himself, so coooool right?

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/H1zzy
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/NewAyedge ( Subscribe! )



Oh Ya, anyway I successfully passed my btt. hehe, I know btt is nothing la, but Im super duper happy alrdy. Its like I'm slowly climbing my way up to success (;



byebye.

No comments: