Friday, October 1, 2010

New hair cut (:

FYI: (overdued post)

Today (2/10) ~

Went to work for Jack Daniels with Kel today (;



Ya as I was complaining so much about my sore throat, just look at the size of my medicine!!

Its even bigger than Kel's size 5 ring! One flu med & one antibiotic. O_O


Im feeling MUCH better compared to the past few days. I swear my sore throat really hurts. Its the 6th day that Im feeeling better, can you imagine I'd been suffering for merely a weeek. omg.

Yes, this is my beloved water bottle, I spammed this down my throat, and i mean it. All thanks to WATER, love!!




Oh ya, I went to salon and got all my dead-split ends chopped.

(see my previous post and compare the lenght, its really short this time)













During work. hehehe, SPOT KELLY , omg O_O''' lol.




Im planning to get a camera, look @ my photo quality, shit. I look like GHOST la -.-




Our own blogshop shooooot (: Can visit @ kelly's fb 'selling them' album!












Working for guiness roadshow later. I'd been working for str8 4 days alrdy, baby's not around gonna get myself preoccupied. I really miss him alot! :(
I dont know why I didn't post this that day, when I actually finish blogging, lol.. weird..
I shall continue with another post sooooon.
Busy week this weeek, full schedule man.
Im planning to get a Digi cam, any suggestions?
I want photogenic ones! Cheap lobangs lagi best..
*I wouldn't be having a tagboard , do leave me a comment, thanks (;
Alright I shall update sooooooon prolly after this week. *Promise* (:
ciaos, nights!

No comments: