Wednesday, September 29, 2010

After so long, back..

MONDAY~
went for medicure (: did gel extension for $60 only, love it !



SATURDAY ~
After work,went Labrador park .. with baby,Jimmy & Ah tan.


Last photos taken with baby, b4 he left for wallaby :(











Working @ vivo for International Wine & Beer Fair 2010
Worked for a beer name Kornenberg (:








Look @ this woman~ SKYVING!



Working with ppl you know is always fun, miss jacqueline here (:



























Eye infection day :(
This dextracin is goooood for eye infection!
Its not available in any drug store, but do request from ur doc (:





Changi Village ~










M'sia with yiru ahpi & baby ~












B1 and I bought this perfumes @ Jusco . omg LOVE IT~ :D

LOVE it ttm~!! love the scent tooo ^.^

Im sick........ ! :( Throat infection! -.- Its fucking pain~ Its like sawing my throat each time I tried to swallow my saliva. I even had phobia of swallowing seriously. I totally don't wanna swallow till I must always go to the basin and spit the excess saliva that replenished in my mouth. T.T Life's so miserable for me.

Andddddd, I realised something! Whenever I get my pay, something MUST happen to me, is like a must. I'll either get sore throat or eye infection, is like confirm tio one. Why 4D can't be so zun like my sickness ahhhhhh? -.-

Alright, shall update tml, needa get plenty of rest alrdy, byebye.

No comments: