Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Credits to Anson Chew (:





Just finished my exams ytd. Hmm Accounts was tricky :(
Business Environment was easy,
but thank you loh I worked too much didn't study hard enough thou.;x

Bottom line : TAKE SUB PAPER LA -.- sianz ttm.

Yay, Im having my hols like NOW :D
Very shuang, but very bored also ley.
Going for job hunt sooon. lol.

Tml - Working @ Goreng Pisang again. even sian ~ Sigh...


hmm..
Suddenly I gave a thought about being an a airstewardess,
like if I get in, I'll just quit my studies.

Many said "Good wad, go try la", "can one la, go go go" ,

but to really think far and pensive abt it..
What the hell am I gonna do after my bond with them?
Eat grass? Definitely no. W/o certs in SG, yes, you eat grass, or eat urself.
Imagine I alrdy hate it for the first few months,
and I must endure all the way for 5yrs. WAH~ dead man.

Some say, "Its good, but no freedom loh, cos sometimes you're 24/7 on standby -.-" ,
" imagine ur friend bday, halfway thru you gotta fly alrdy"
True la, like WTF loh.
Imagine you enjoy halfway, den suddenly "ring-ring" thats it,
U gotta leave like now,asap.

IDK leh ~ :(

After PENSIVE for long.....

I think I shud just finish my ITE, and grad with a DIP-in-whatever-shit then maybe I shall consider huh. lol.

I think I too desperate to earn money at this age alrdy. LOL .
Money is my good friend. hehe.
*Im not materialistic nor money-minded girl, its just that whenever I see the money I earn myself, I got this sense of achivement* (;

Oh working @ goreng pisang later again, and friday I got this getai job @ depot lane.
Anyone has any idea where depot lane is? O,O lol.
Only know its near redhill MRT.



I think I gotta turn in soooooooon, meeeting my classmates for K-Lunch later (;

Ciaos ~
night nigt.

No comments: