Thursday, September 9, 2010

exams weeeeek :( boo ~



I am so tired for this week. Had been staying up late to study, as exams are round the corner. After 13th and 14th I'll be free then (; yay .
Gonna be real busy this week. work + study T.T Urgh. * Think of the money!!!* haha.
Gonna work for Amsoil tml for Pre f1 event. Idk what is it man, its a kind of patroleum or something. lol. It'll be next to the Flyer thou.


Went to meet andreaG for study that day, while studying we saw thing uncle w/o his pants on.He was sleeping -.- lol. The worst thing was, he led out a loud blast. -.- fml.

Suddenly have cravings for this delicious crabby. I think its stir fried with salted egg.
I swear its mouth-watering ~




Private shoot with Candy, thanks for the photos, credits to you (:












I needa go prepare alrdy, seeeing stephK. later

Ciaos ~

No comments: