Monday, September 13, 2010

Had beeen busy working these days. Did army marathon and pre F1 event.
Gosh I nearly died, and I didnt had enough sleep.
Slept for 2 hours for 2days, and Im out working for 15hrs,damn hardworking huh?
The reason was,I mistook the dates and I accepted both jobs -.- ya silly right.

Overdued pictures on KellyOng's bday. And ya i didnt take picture with the bday girl. LOL!Still you know I love you write :D heees ~

With belle belle ~ (:


Events
Army marathon - salonpas
We were there since 4am plus.


Working with jac jac again (:
Had fun working with this woman here ^_~ C U SOON ~







Pre f1event- Amsoil

I look fat loh! Just look @ my tummy, wah lao .






Working with Eliza, and kelly WAS supposed to be there anyway. lol.


















hmm, I gotta go study for my accounting tml alrdy. And after tml, omg Im free, hooray!
*mahjong , kbox! jio me ppl :D


Ciaos ~

No comments: