Friday, September 3, 2010

The "FUCK" post. LOL ~

(Pardon me for my language)




Wooo ~ Had my BTT booked ytd. haha like finally huh!
I SIBEH SUPERB KNN EH EXTREMELY angry ytd. I MEAN it ppl.
Okay, imagine this. Alighted from bus, and you gotta walk like 3-4 bus stops away!
+ hot weather + lost my way + cdc building is green + 3 buildings are green,
but its not fucking cdc!
I walked and walked, first,I thot i finally found cdc, but NO, it was MapleTree -.-
den, continue walking... thot I'd found, but fucking no again! It was TechLink!
Walked further up, CCB ITS IDAC !
Fine! I gave up! I told myself, "Im not gonna fucking emrol, not gonna fucking find my way there it's seriously pissing me off like MAD! O_O "
But heng, Miss belle was there, and she booked for me!! *love love*
If wasn't her, there goes by trip and enrolment.

After that off to visit kammy (;

tadah my btt hehe, 4NOV can T.T





TODAY ~

Just went for a golf event casting just now. OMG, one word - Buang,cui.
Its like always ~ I really don't understand and don't know what is wrong with me.
When I get nervous, that's it!
I will stumble and just try to finish what I need to say in less than 5mins?
I know I got something to say~ but then, whenever I go in for casting,I'll get nervous,
and totally screw up. Sigh, I think I really needa do something abt it.
I seriously don't know why! HAIS.
Anyway I don't know or rather think I'll make it la. lols.




Lastly, I think I needa stop 'pon-tening' like seriously. (:
I WILL GO TML, MARK MY WORDS ! >.<






nights!

No comments: